The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor The Ridge Rehabilitation Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
The Ridge was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes the Ridge unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
The Ridge has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We are a privately owned rehab department, owned by Rob Synder, who has over 30 years experience. The activities that our residents participate in help them with their hand/eye coordination as well as stimulate their mind. We are proud of our transitional care until due to our continuity care and the longevity of our staff. We look forward to caring for your or loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- Full time speech, physical, and occupational therapist on staff 7 days a week.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
We go above and beyond to give the upmost care to each and every one of our residents.
- Administrator – Rachyl Bruton
- Director of Nursing – Vanessa Garnica
- Director of Rehabilitation – Brett Frankenberg
- Director of Business Development – Merrian Rodriguez
- Social Services Director – Jennifer Garnica
“I love this facility, My mother lived there in 2013. And most recently my father. The care has been exceptional both times..the entire staff is attentive and caring.. Anyone that states negative things about The Ridge should take care of their loved ones at home and do it themselves. Maybe they will then appreciate these Angels. It takes a special person to care for the elderly and The Ridge gets my 5 star rating!!!” – Whirley G.
“Pam!! You are such a wonderful lady. You made our team feel so welcome. We thank you here at Famous Dave’s BBQ!! Your staff and residents are just awesome. Your location is so nice and we’ll organized. Thank you for your kindness. Your location for rehabilitation is so warming and relaxing.” – Iwa M.